Organisational travel recommendations.
- Flights can be booked at www.opodo.de example, in fluege-billiger.de, even in the travel agency is an information possible. In normal schedule, not last-minute flights are about 800-1000 EUR.
- A passport valid for 6 months longer than is necessary.Also, children under 12 need a valid passport with his own image.
- A request for a visa to Indonesia is quite straightforward and cost about $ 25 (more information).
- Unfavorable travel months are January to March, because here there is the rainy season and may lead to precipitation.
- In the period of Ramadan are small snacks (Warung) meisst closed, not this affects the tourist areas.
- A general travel insurance is recommended.
Things that should be taken.
- medicines which need to be taken should be taken.
- tool against mosquito bites (Autan active)
- means of disinfection of the hands (before eating, etc.), for example Sagrotan Antizeptis or hand lotion.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Money should always be replaced in rupiah or dollars rather than euros. Usual rates are:
1 EUR ~ 16109 Rupiah
1 $ ~ 14200 Rupiah
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B, diphtheria and polio are recommended.
- To prevent malaria is a doctor recommended, medications for prophylaxis and emergency treatment with artemether-lumefantrine, mefloquine, atovaquone-proguanil or easily available.
Book hotels cheaper with us, some examples
Prices are changing at the moment, in a few days we offer our new price list.
* If necessary. additional fees during the HSS (high season).